Here at Jerry L. Johnson & Associates, we understand that this is a very difficult and confusing time. However, due to the nature of the critical infrastructure industry, JLJ would like to assure everyone that we are working full speed ahead with no slowdown to our projects. It’s important to us that we continue to provide the highest levels of quality, timeliness, and reliability that have become associated with our company’s name.
With this in mind, we believe it’s equally important to approach our work with additional precautions related to COVID-19 and the coronavirus pandemic. Here are some of the primary steps JLJ is taking to protect ourselves and our valued clients while we work:
- Enforcing social distancing throughout our team and projects.
- Distributing and posting all COVID-19-related info from the CDC around each jobsite.
- Equipping our team members with the necessary supplies, including:
- KN-95 and N-95 surgical masks
- Gallons of Hand Sanitizer
- Protective gloves
- Disinfecting spray
- Performing weekly safety checks of each JLJ jobsite.
The entire JLJ team is committed to continuing to meet the needs of our clients during these difficult times.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
JLJ General Contractors has offered industry-leading general contractors for over 30 years throughout the Southeast and beyond. We specialize in providing upgrades and renovations to critical facilities, such as data centers and telecommunications.